Palantir Technologies Inc. (NYSE:PLTR), released its earnings call on Tuesday before the market opened. It recorded a 36% YOY revenue growth and beat analysts revenue estimates and met earnings expectations.
- Total revenue grew 36% year-over-year to $392 million
- Added 34 net new customers in Q3
- Commercial customer count grew 46% quarter-over-quarter
- US commercial revenue grew 103% year-over-year
- Cash flow from operations of $101 million, representing a 26% margin
- Adjusted free cash flow of $119 million, representing a 30% margin
- Closed 54 deals of $1 million or more.
- Total remaining deal value grew 50% year-over-year to $3.6 billion
- GAAP net loss per share, diluted of $(0.05)
- Adjusted earnings per share, diluted of $0.04
Revenue: $386.5 million
The reported EPS for the same quarter last year was $0.09.
Palantir Technologies last released its earnings report on 12th August, 2021
Total revenue of the software company, which specializes in big data analytics, grew 49% year-over-year to $376 million. US commercial revenue grew 90% year-over-year. It closed 62 deals of $1 million or more during quarter 2. 20 net new customers were added to the company’s portfolio in Q2 2021. Total customers were up by 13% quarter-over-quarter. The technology company generated cash flow from operations of $23 million, representing a 6% margin and adjusted free cash flow of $50 million, representing a 13% margin. Diluted EPS of Q2 was $0.04.
Palantir Technologies Inc. is a software company that creates enterprise data platforms for enterprises with complex and sensitive data environments. From manufacturing safe cars and planes to discovering new drugs and fighting terrorism, Palantir helps public, private and non-profit customers change the way they use their data.
The company is headquartered in Denver, Colorado and was founded by Peter Thiel, Nathan Gettings, Joe Lonsdale, Stephen Cohen, and Alex Karp in 2003, about 18 years ago.
Did you know?
The company’s name is derived from The Lord of the Rings wherein the mystical palantíri were “seeing-stones,” defined as indestructible balls of crystal used for communique and to peer occasions in different elements of the world.
For more information and earnings call transcript visit https://investors.palantir.com/financials/quarterly-results