Cryptocurrency prices continue to plunge today on November 16. According to CoinMarketCap, the global crypto market cap is $2.63 trillion, a 8.49% decrease over the last day.
Check below to know the current price and dips in the price.
- Bitcoin (BTC) is currently trading at $60, 582, less by 8.06% than yesterday that is $5, 307. It’s 24 hour trading volume stands at 45.634 billion
- Ethereum (ETC) values $4, 261.96 at present and is down 10.01% from yesterday. It’s 24 hour trading volume is 26.456 billion.
- Binance Coin (BNB) is following the similar trend too and has gone down by 10.17% since yesterday. It is trading at $580.09 and has a 24 hour trading value of 3.362 billion.
- Tether (USDT) however is showing an upward trend and is up by 0.0097% at the time of writing this article. It is priced at $1.0007 and has a 24 hour trading volume of 94.96 billion.
- Solana (SOL1) is going down by 9.31% at present and is trading at $222.60. It’s total trading volume in 24 hours stands at 3.432 billion.
- Cardano (ADA) is currently trading at $1.8926 and is down by 8.3546% than yesterday, that is $0.1779 less. It’s 24 hour trading volume stands at 2.775 billion.
- XRP has been plunging since Tuesday morning and is currently trading at $1.0876. It’s 24 hour trading volume stands at 4.545 billion.
- Polkadot (DOT1) , like other currencies, is going down too. It has gone down by 13.71% and is trading at $40.79.
- Avalanche (AVAX) is currently trading at $88.38, down by 10.21%.
- Memecoin Doge (DOGE) is down by 9.74% and has 24 hour trading volume of 2.126 billion.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) , recently accepted as a payment means by AMC, is also seeing a downward trend today. At the time of writing this article, it was down by 11.121%.
- DIP token is low by 8.27%.