‘Rising Candle’ originates from the Japanese candlestick patterns used by ancient rice traders, dating back to the 18th century. The candlestick pattern is a graphical representation of a securities’ price movement. A candlestick contains opening, high, low, and closing price of a financial instrument at a given point in time. A bullish pattern signifies that the instrument is going higher, and a bearish pattern implies otherwise.
Our logo bears the symbolic representation of a bullish pattern!
January 2021 marked the birth of an idea, that later became Rising Candle Ltd. Within six months, we were able to implement the first seed of our vision – our website!
Our goal is to bridge the gap between technical insights and common understanding.
Why should we be your choice?
- We strive to provide precise and concise insights.
- Our news articles are informative and easy to read – helpful for both new and seasoned investors.
- We provide authentic news from trusted sources.
- We connect the dots and put forward unique insights.
- We do the research for you and talk to market movers and shakers to give you full inside story.
Our ultimate aim is to provide real-time analysis of the global financial markets. We are currently developing
an AI-based software tool to predict future stock prices based on previous price action, current market interest,
technical indicators and social media sentiments.